Tiffany Magnolia RainCaper highlights natural beauty. Master of the decorative arts, Louis Comfort Tiffany is best known for stained leaded glass; his breathtaking Tiffany lamps and windows bring the beauty of the natural world into the home. Designed for the grand library in the Tiffany mansion in New York, the Magnolia window (ca. 1885) depicts a profusion of graceful blossoming branches with yellow and silver-gray leaf buds about to open. Celebrate natural style rain or shine in a Tiffany Magnolia RainCaper. The travel cape is reversible, rainproof, windproof, lightweight and packable – enjoy 2 looks in 1! Wear the chic Black side out as an elegant neutral; reverse to the stunning Magnolia print for an artful look.The Fine Art RainCaper design is a collaboration with The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum in Winter Park, Florida and is true to the original art.
Features & Benefits:
- Hidden double-sided magnets* create "sleeves" - no more billowing in windy weather.
- Reversible - 2 looks in 1; Black reverses to Tiffany Magnolia print – both sides are rainproof
- Hooded design of rain cape keeps you dry in wet weather. Rain rolls right off!
- Folds up into matching 8" x 10" travel pouch with snap-on strap for your tote, car, briefcase or travel bag
- Generous hood protects from wind and rain yet is less bulky than a raincoat or jacket (which are often prohibited in museums and galleries).
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit.
- RainCaper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem; 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 9 oz