Refunds & Returns
Refund / Exchange Policy
We guarantee your satisfaction; your merchandise selection may be exchanged or refunded with proof of purchase, within 30 days from date of purchase, based on the following conditions:
- Unused merchandise will be exchanged or refunded.
- Returns will be accepted in person at any CAA store of your choice.
- Refunds on credit card purchases will be made by cheque and sent to the original name purchaser
- Merchandise showing signs of any manufacturer's defect will be repaired, exchanged or refunded in accordance with the manufacturer's warranty.
- Please send the items you wish to send back with copies or originals of the receipts that were included in your original shipment.
- Shipping charges for all returns are at the purchaser’s expense.
- Final sale items will not be refunded or exchanged, as shown on the receipt.
- We are not responsible for damage caused by any carrier.
- Please contact us by email before sending back a return: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be offered a full refund on clothing, all items must be returned clean and unworn, with the tags attached. Clothing showing signs of wear will be refused a refund.
No exchange or refund will be permitted on men’s and women's undergarments or socks.
Products by Coghlan's
All online purchases of Coghlan's products will be accompanied with a shipping label. Any returns can be shipped to directly to Coghlan's at the customer's expense using the shipping label provided. No returns of Coghlan's product will be accepted at CAA Manitoba's service centres.
Should the item be defective we will refund the cost of postage when the exchange is complete.