We want you to love your CAA purchase, whether you purchased from a CAA Store or online.
Should you wish to return or exchange an item you've purchased, please note the following:
- Refunds or exchanges are accepted within 90 days for Members and within 30 days for non-Members from the date of purchase when accompanied by the original receipt or original online invoice.
- Items must be unused and unworn, in their original packaging with original tags still attached.
- Merchandise showing signs of any manufacturer's defect will be repaired, exchanged, or refunded in accordance with the manufacturer's warranty.
Returning Merchandise without an original online invoice or store receipt:
Without a receipt, eligible product will be refunded based on the lowest price offered on that item within the preceding 90 days. Refunds will be offered in the form a CAA gift card, which can be used at any CAA Store in Manitoba. You will be required to provide your name, telephone number and postal code for the transaction.
The following items are FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged or returned:
- Hygiene products
- Travel pillows
- Other items as noted on your receipt/online invoice
Returns in Store
Purchases made in store or online can be returned to any CAA store within 90 days of purchase for Members and within 30 days of purchase for non-Members when accompanied by the original receipt or invoice. Find your closest CAA store here.
Returns by Mail
Online purchases can be returned (excluding shipping charges) or exchanged by mail to the CAA warehouse when accompanied by original invoice and received within 90 days of date or purchase for Members and within 30 days of date of purchase for non-Members. Purchases made in store cannot be returned by mail.
Prior to shipping a return from an online purchase back to CAA Manitoba, please:
- Initiate the return process by emailing us at: email@example.com
- If you are returning a portion of an order, make a copy of your original invoice to keep for your records should you need to exchange/return any remaining items.
Shipping charges associated with refunds are at the purchaser's expense and will not be refunded. Items returned by mail are the responsibility of the shipper until received by CAA Manitoba, so we strongly encourage customers to use a trackable shipping option to ship your return back to us. We are not responsible for shipping delays or for any damage to goods caused by the carrier. Please ensure your customer and billing address information is included in order for us to properly process your return.
Returns by mail will have the refunds processed in the same form of payment and card as the original purchase. You will be required to provide your name, telephone number and postal code for all return or exchange transactions. Please allow 4-6 business days for refund processing.
If your merchandise has a manufacturer's defect, please call our customer service team at 204-262-6154 or visit your nearest CAA Store. A receipt or order number will be required for a refund.
Luggage damages caused by airline carriers are not covered under most manufacturers' warranty. It is recommended that damages be reported to a carrier representative prior to leaving the airport. Request a copy of the report to be attached to the warranty claim. The purchase of baggage insurance prior to your travel is also recommended.