Lonely Planet - Honolulu, Waikiki & O'ahu
Oʻahu attacks your senses. Tropical aromas and temperatures, turquoise waters, a kaleidoscope of colorful fish, verdant rainforest and sensuous scenery, plus so much to do. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Honolulu, Waikiki & Oʻahu, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Honolulu, Waikiki & Oahu is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Catch the sunset at Waikiki Beach, snorkel the turquoise waters of Hanauma Bay, or browse the Bishop Museum’s Hawaiian artefacts; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of destination and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Honolulu, Waikiki & Oahu Travel Guide:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, lifestyle, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Over 30 color maps
Coverage Includes: Honolulu, Waikiki, Pearl Harbor, Kapolei Area, Diamond Head, Kahala, Hanauma Bay, Pali Highway, Waimanalo, Kailua, Turtle Bay, Waimea, Sunset Beach and more