Lonely Planet - Maui Travel Guide
Maui lures travelers with an invigorating mix of natural beauty and outdoor fun, all shared with warm alohas. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Maui, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Maui is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Buckle up and hit the Hana Hwy - with its 600 twists and turns, towering cliffs and jungle valleys; take time out and go snorkeling with turtles at Turtle Beach; or take in a jam session at an intimate slack-key guitar concert in Napili; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Maui and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Maui Travel Guide:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - landscape, cuisine, diving, snorkeling, surfing, off-the-beaten track, history, wildlife, arts
- Free, convenient pull-out Maui regional map (included in print version), plus over 55 color maps
Coverage Includes: Lahaina, West Maui, Iao Valley, Central Maui, Kihei, South Maui, North Shore, Upcountry, Haleakala National Park, Hana, East Maui, Lanai, Molokai and more