Pick your favorite wildflowers by the sea in Hassam’s Celia’s Garden, Isles of Shoals RainCaper. American Impressionist Childe Hassam’s Celia Thaxter's Garden, Isles of Shoals, Maine depicts a beautiful wildflower garden by the sea; it was cultivated by his friend, poet Celia Thaxter. Enjoy poetic style rain or shine and make an impression in a Celia’s Garden/Shoals RainCaper. Wear the restful Blue Sky side out as an elegant neutral; reverse to the breathtaking Celia Thaxter's Garden, Isles of Shoals, Maine print for an artful splash of color.
Features & Benefits:
- Hidden double-sided magnets* create "sleeves" - no more billowing in windy weather.
- Reversible - 2 looks in 1; Blue Sky reverses to Hassam Celia Thaxter's Garden, Isles of Shoals, Maine print – both sides are rainproof
- Hooded design of rain cape keeps you dry in wet weather. Rain rolls right off!
- Folds up into matching 8" x 10" travel pouch with snap-on strap for your tote, car, briefcase or travel bag
- Generous hood protects from wind and rain yet is less bulky than a raincoat or jacket (which are often prohibited in museums and galleries).
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit.
- RainCaper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem; 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 9 oz