Tiffany Magnolia RainCaper highlights natural beauty. Master of the decorative arts, Louis Comfort Tiffany is best known for stained leaded glass; his breathtaking Tiffany lamps and windows bring the beauty of the natural world into the home. Designed for the grand library in the Tiffany mansion in New York, the Magnolia window (ca. 1885) depicts a profusion of graceful blossoming branches with yellow and silver-gray leaf buds about to open. Celebrate natural style rain or shine in a Tiffany Magnolia RainCaper. The travel cape is reversible, rainproof, windproof, lightweight and packable – enjoy 2 looks in 1! Wear the chic Black side out as an elegant neutral; reverse to the stunning Magnolia print for an artful look.The Fine Art RainCaper design is a collaboration with The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum in Winter Park, Florida and is true to the original art.
Known for his paintings of Sunflowers done in Arles in the south of France, to post-Impressionist Vincent van Gogh the sunflower paintings held a special significance – they communicated “gratitude”. Rain or shine, celebrate friendship and gratitude with a van GoghSunflowers RainCaper. Wear the glorious van Gogh Sunflower print side out to brighten any day; reverse to Aqua for a fresh neutral.Carefully adapted from the original oil painting, it is ideal for museum patrons, day trippers and world travelers.
Vincent van Gogh was deeply influenced by an admiration for Japanese art; flowering trees were also special – to van Gogh they represented awakening and hope. He created Almond Blossom to celebrate the birth of his nephew and namesake, son of his brother Theo. Celebrate joy in any weather with a van Gogh Almond Blossom RainCaper. Wear the Bark side out as a chic neutral; reverse to van Gogh Almond Blossom print to brighten your day. Carefully adapted from the original oil painting, it is a must-have for museum patrons, day trippers and world travelers.
- Hidden double-sided magnets* create "sleeves" - no more billowing in windy weather.
- Reversible - 2 looks in 1; Bark reverses to van Gogh Almond Blossom print – both sides are rainproof
- Hooded design of rain cape keeps you dry in wet weather. Rain rolls right off!
- Folds up into matching 8" x 10" travel pouch with snap-on strap for your tote, car, briefcase or travel bag
- Generous hood protects from wind and rain yet is less bulky than a raincoat or jacket (which are often prohibited in museums and galleries).
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit.
- RainCaper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem; 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 9 oz
- *Exclusive to RainCaper - Patent Pending