Known for his paintings of Sunflowers done in Arles in the south of France, to post-Impressionist Vincent van Gogh the sunflower paintings held a special significance – they communicated “gratitude”. Rain or shine, celebrate friendship and gratitude with a van GoghSunflowers RainCaper. Wear the glorious van Gogh Sunflower print side out to brighten any day; reverse to Aqua for a fresh neutral.Carefully adapted from the original oil painting, it is ideal for museum patrons, day trippers and world travelers.
- Hidden double-sided magnets* create "sleeves" - no more billowing in windy weather.
- Reversible - 2 looks in 1; Aqua reverses to van Gogh Sunflowers print – both sides are rainproof
- Hooded design of rain cape keeps you dry in wet weather. Rain rolls right off!
- Folds up into matching 8" x 10" travel pouch with snap-on strap for your tote, car, briefcase or travel bag
- Generous hood protects from wind and rain yet is less bulky than a raincoat or jacket (which are often prohibited in museums and galleries).
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit.
- RainCaper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem; 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 9 oz
- *Exclusive to RainCaper - Patent Pending