This ski sock's unique composition of Merino Wool and Coolmax wicks away moisture, helping to prevent blisters while keeping feet warm and dry. The knee-high length, extra padding on the shins, and ankle flex zone all make it ideal for skiing and snowboarding.
Soft, warm, and durable: Merino wool is a versatile fibre that wicks away moisture and keeps your feet dry, blister-free, and smelling great. Due to a lower micron width per strand, it is a finer type of wool without the itch.
Medium (Men's 4–8 Shoe / Women's 5–9 Shoe)
Large (Men's 8–12 Shoe / Women's 9–13 Shoe)
- Content: 38% Coolmax, 26% Merino Wool, 22% Nylon, 10% Acrylic, 4% Lycra Spandex
- Impact Support Zones: Reinforced heel and toe for added durability
- Double Cuff, Full Cushion & Shin Guard for superior comfort and protection
- Coolmax wicks away moisture, can be worn year-round
- Made proudly in Toronto, Canada!
Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.
Please note that no exchanges or refunds will be permitted on men's and women's undergarments or socks.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.