Our best selling hiking sock now comes in a colourful space dye texture.
Backpacking, hiking, camping—you name the activity! The Hiker GX is an all-season, multi-purpose merino hiking sock meant for outdoor activities. Exceptional value is coupled with unique features in this sock. Arch support, half-cushion padding, and impact support zones ensure these hiking socks will outlast the competition. They may even become your favourite—they're definitely ours!
Soft, warm, and durable: Merino Wool is a versatile fibre that wicks away moisture and keeps your feet dry, blister-free, and smelling great. Due to a lower micron width per strand, it is a finer type of wool without the itch.
Medium (Men's 4-8 Shoe / Women's 5-9 Shoe)
Large (Men's 8-12 Shoe / Women's 9 -13 Shoe)
- Content: 74% Merino Wool, 20% Nylon, 6% Lycra Spandex
- Impact Support Zones: Reinforced heel and toe for added durability
- Arch support, double cuff and calf ribbing for a superior fit
- Merino Wool for exceptional softness, warmth and moisture wicking
- Made proudly in Toronto, Canada!
Please note that no exchanges or refunds will be permitted on men's and women's undergarments or socks.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.